Please see the embedded agenda for the next regular public meeting of Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B on Monday, July 26, 2021, beginning at 7:00 p.m. The Commission will be meeting virtually; details about participating/watching the meeting are included in the agenda.
Regular Public Meeting
Monday, July 26, 2021, 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://streetjustice-news.zoom.us/j/84214249196?pwd=c3E0bzJmMFpoQ1JwVWFtNmhsVkduUT09. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/IpY2sknCWp4.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items:
- Instructions re Participation in Virtual Meeting
- Consideration and Approval of July Agenda
- Approval of June Regular Public Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
- Community Concerns:*Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings.
- Presentation: Mayor Muriel Bowser (30 minute presentation; 10 minute discussion)
- Anthony Mitchell, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
- Tamira Benitez, Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Janeese Lewis George (3 minutes)
- Frazier O’Leary, Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative (3 minutes)
- Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (3 minutes)
- Vision Zero Committee (2 minutes)
- Presentation: Enora Moss, Project Manager, TB&A,District of Columbia Powerline Undergrounding (DC PLUG) Initiative (10 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Presentation: Michael Henderson,District Department of Employment Services, Office of Paid Family Leave, Program Overview (5 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Presentation: Nimita Shah and Gio Esposito, Toll Brothers, The Parks at Walter Reed, Development of Townhomes on Parcels A-G (10 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
- Consent Calendar:
- Resolution 4B-21-0701: Petitioning for Priority Sidewalk Installations within Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B (Commissioner Palmer)
- Resolution 4B-21-0702: Supporting Additional Traffic Calming Measures in ANC 4B06 (Commissioner Tiffani Nichole Johnson)
- Letter of Inquiry: Follow-Up on Outstanding ANC 4B Speed Hump Requests (Commissioner Yeats)
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner: ANC 4B01 Evan Yeats (4B01@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B02 Erin Palmer (4B02@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B03 Jocelynn Johnson (4B03@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B04 Brenda Parks (4B04@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B05 (vacant); ANC 4B06 Tiffani Nichole Johnson (4B06@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B07 Geoff Bromaghim (4B07@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B08 Alison Brooks (4B08@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B09 LaRoya Huff (4B09@anc.dc.gov)