The Upper Georgia AvenueMain Street (UGAMS) is making emergency funds available for small businesses located in the UGAMScorridor to cover rental expenses incurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. These grants are intended to support business sustainability by helping offset monthly operating costs (rent) during this period of reduced income. Submissions are due by July 14th2020, with award notifications by July 17th, 2020.
- Business must be located within the UGAMS corridor: Georgia Avenue NW, from Missouri Avenue to Eastern Avenue
- Has not received a grant from UGAMS in the last year
- Currently open and providing services as allowed under current Mayor’s Order
- Multiple grants of up to $1,800 will be awarded.
- Grant recipients will be notified on July 17, 2020
- Grants to be used to cover or reimburse rent during the period of May, June, July
- Grant award cannot exceed the equivalent of 3 months rent
- Submit the grant application and all required materials by Email Submission to: email@example.com
To learn more about this grant opportunity, please visit the Upper Georgia Avenue Main Street website.